Image Map

Thursday, January 5, 2017

In Retrospect










Denim Jacket (I cut it myself)~ similar here ,  here | Jeans~ similar here| Booties~ Aldo  | Bag~ Mall




This is probably the last time I'll speak on how horrible 2016 was for me but looking back, maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Although last year I got a really bad case of recurring tonsillitis, I had to leave a job that I loved and saw myself at for years to come and  pull away from friendships that, some I thought would last forever and some I knew would have to come to an end sooner or later... I saw so many things that I thought would go a certain way take a different turn that happened to be pretty disappointing...BUT

Everybody goes through hard times you just have to toughen up, put on your big girl/boy pants and know that everything happens for a reason. Throughout the year I experienced so much growth. Every hardship taught me a lesson that made me see things in a different light.

Lastly I learnt that I am nothing without God. So this year I know will be a year of restoration for me. I know that I will get back all the love and joy that I lost in 2016 and the years prior. I know that there will be an overflow of blessings and favor in every area of my life, because everything is already in alignment.
Stepping into 2017 I feel like a toddler learning to walk.


Winning Tip : Don't let anybody talk you out of doing what you love or what you feel you should do.
I've seen so many posts on social media of people saying "you shouldn't only make goals at the beginning of the year","there's nothing like new year new me" blah blah blah. I believe there's a time for everything, a time to plan and set goals, a time to execute and a time to see the fruits of your labor and if there's no fruits then there's a time to regroup and replan or set new goals all together. That can be anytime of the year but for me at the beginning of a new year that's the time to reflect on every aspect of my life( Financial, spiritual, relationships, career...) .

Sometimes I wish I was a robot so everyday I would wake up with the same mind set and energy. But I'm human especially being a woman (yall know it aint easy), I don't wake up with the same mentality or energy every single day and at different times of the year we go through different things so it makes it hard to focus and keep track of everything at the same time... aaaanywayyy in 2017 just be mindful of your actions and words.

As I said before don't let anybody stop you from fulfilling your destiny and don't stop others from fulfilling their destiny.

Love & God Bless
ww

No comments :

Post a Comment