Image Map

Monday, October 9, 2017

From Summer to Fall










 I rarely go through all my emails but recently I came across one that read "... From shorts to sweaters a seamless wardrobe transition from summer to fall is a skill that you've probably learned how to pull off. How do you create the perfect summer to fall ensemble, while being able to transition some pieces through the seasons?"

First off, I got so excited reading this email because I never really know what to talk about on my posts so this was just perfect. When it comes to transitioning to fall or any other season I believe what has worked for me is my shopping strategy. I rarely buy something just because its cute. Before I purchase an item I think of how many different ways I could wear it and that goes for jewelry too. If I can't think of more than one or two ways to style it I probably won't get it, unless I'm shopping for a significant event.
Most people think I have a lot of clothes but I just have a lot of staple pieces that can be pared 5000000 different ways.
That's one of the main reasons why I'm so obsessed with classic denim pieces. Denim will probably never go out of style and it's so easy to style no matter the season. I'm not a fashion guru but feel free to ask me any questions, I'll be more than happy to help, or give my opinion :)


Love & God Bless
ww




















No comments :

Post a Comment