Image Map

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Shades of Grey



I'm really loving the low temperatures  and the little bit of rain that we've been experiencing in Arizona. In addition to wearing joggers and cozy jumpers,there is nothing I'm craving more than getting lost in a good read when its raining, aaaand sipping on my pumpkin spice latte. The feeling is just magical.
Not to mention, I've been reading "The wait" for about 5 months now  and Im not very proud of myself since it usually takes me at most 3 days for me to finish a book. But with this book it seems like it will take me forever and a day to finish reading it. It's probably because I love reading books with a story line, I get so carried away that I can't stop and that's not the case with this one.Are there any readers out there that have experienced the same thing? 












What are some things you do that make you peaceful and happy? Leave a comment below and let me know :)

Love & God Bless
ww

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous look babe!!! In love with your shoes!! The things that makes me happy and peaceful is going to the temple and meditate!!hehe sounds crazy but I'm a Buddhist and this really calms the mind! Lots of love girl! Xxx ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you babe :)you are far too kind, I've always wanted to try meditation but my mind wont stop, I just think too much lol

    ReplyDelete