Image Map

Monday, November 21, 2016

Olive Green















Hat~ Topshop | Jacket~ Chelsea and Theodore | Turtleneck~ Banana Republic | Booties~ Bebe















Finally!!! My favorite holidays are here and you know what that means, HOLIDAY PARTIES and MINI VACATIONS. Speaking of vacations I just came back from LA and as much as I love the heat, I have to say I really enjoyed the rain and cold weather.

Every time I go to California I spend most of my days indoors, but this past weekend was different. I decided to be a tad bit more adventurous, and by adventurous I mean going to the mall lol. So yeah, I went to the grove, had lunch at some italian restaurant and after, as I was walking around, I happened to stumble upon this pretty little hat. You know I had to get it and style it ASAP, plus I had the perfect jacket to go with it :)



Love & God Bless
ww
























No comments :

Post a Comment