Image Map

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Back to life

When I was a little girl (about 5/6 years old) I would always wake up early to go to school because my mom had to drop me off before going to work. After dressing up I would sit on her bed and stare at her as she was getting ready.I would especially admire her polished Italian suits, her court heels and gold accesories.I'm not sure  if it was the feminIne looks or the effortless elegance that always left me in awe.I just remember thinking to myself, 'I cant wait to grow up and dress up just like her...'




Ion, after chopping off my hair (about two years ago) it feels amazing to be able to put my hair up in a bun. Its been a long time coming.


Love & God Bless
ww

Outfit details
Leather headband~ Bershka
Satin Coat~ Forever 21
Dress~Zara 
Heels ~ Zara
Purse ~ Thrifted


1 comment :