Image Map

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Camouflage





I think I might be a hoarder. I say this because most of the stuff in my closet I've had for so many years. For example this camo jacket.... I've had it for about 6/7 years now and each time I'm about to get rid of it, I find something new to pair it with. There's nothing as hard as cleaning out my closet. I'm sure a lot of people can relate, no? 




At this point I think I should just keep it for my future daughter (hopefully she'll love to dress up) because I dont see myself giving it away any time soon. 



I just hope this habit doesnt move into other areas of my life.Although, in my closet I feel like it's for a good cause lol.





Love & God Bless

Outfit details
Jacket~gift from my sister
Leggings~ H&M
Booties~ Styles for less
Purse~ my sister's 😂



2 comments :