Image Map

Monday, September 19, 2016

Pleats and Polka dots




One of my favorite things to do is coming up with vintage inspired looks. Alot of times I leave the mall feeling so uninspired because most of the stores have the same style of clothes depending on what's trending.
That's what leads to my occassional visit to a thrift store. I love finding unique pieces that take me back to the 60's, 70's and 80's and styling them in a more chic way. 
You dont have to dress like everybody else to look good, try something different but have a method to your madness. I mean.... I dont want you to look like a clown either 😂😂



Here's a cute little video I put together :)   https://youtu.be/VAGRHWLn9OE



Love
ww

First Look
Hat ~ Forever 21
Top ~ Styles for less
Skirt ~ Thrifted
Heels ~ Windsor


Second Look
Top~ Pull n Bear
Skirt ~ Pull n bear
Heels ~ Windsor


No comments :

Post a Comment