Image Map

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Love at first sight







Have you ever walked into a store and bought the first thing that caught your eye? Well that's what happened to me with this cute midi sweater dress. It's like we were meant to be, especially since I dint buy anything else that day. I literally just walked into the store, saw the dress, bought it and went back home. I dint even try it, well, I never really try anything unless its for a huge event and it has to fit perfectly. Otherwise I usually can tell what will fit me just by looking at it.With the temperatures dropping, this is the perfect dress for a Sunday evening. Its high time we started bringing all the cozy stuff out to play :)











Thanks for stopping by,

Love & God Bless



Dress ~ Banana Republic
Shoes ~ Asos
Bag ~ H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment