Image Map

Monday, October 31, 2016

Powder Pink


There are two colours I tend to shy away from and thats pink and yellow. I feel like a huge part of being confident and "winning in style" as I would call it is knowing what works for you and what doesn't. Nevertheless, that does not mean you cant take a leap of faith and try something new once in a while.
 


 
You know I had to rep for the Cancer awarness month. As it comes to an end, say a little prayer for everyone that has suffered from and is still suffering from cancer. 💝
 
 
 Dress~ Forever 21| Heels~ Rue 21|



Love & God Bless
ww


 

2 comments :

  1. Elegant and classy babe!! this dress makes me want to hug you!! love it!! xxx Ash www.missgunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks babe, sending virtual hugs xx

    ReplyDelete