Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Feeling Blue






Top ~ Timing Clothing | Jeans~ Zara | Purse ~ Forever 21 | Heels ~ Bday Gift



Over the years I've really struggled with stress eating (Just eating in general). I always envied the people that wake up every morning and go to the gym, eat salads, count calories,.... the list goes on and on and on. Then there's me,  I rarely go to the gym (unless there's a vacation coming up or a big event), I love salads but when I'm hungry that's the last thing I want on my plate, and calories... what are those??
I know there's people that will look at me and wonder what I'm talking about. Well, I think being healthy is really important and when I don't eat clean I'm constantly complaining of being tired and I barely accomplish what I plan to do in a day/week/month. As I strive to be great in every aspect of my life, I'm constantly evaluating myself and I get frustrated when I see pizza and I cant say no. Also as the Bible says, my body is the temple of the Lord and I feel guilty when I don't take care of it. Hopefully I'll be able to form better habits and have some freaking self control.



Love & God Bless
ww


No comments :

Post a Comment