Image Map

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Color Blocking in Fall


The weather in phoenix can be very confusing at times (all the time). One day your basking in 80 degrees weather and the next you're freezing to death. Nevertheless, sweater weather remains sweater weather to me. That means, I'm only shopping for (and wearing) cozy sweaters and cute jackets. 

When it comes to color this fall, everything goes. Usually I'll stick to black, grey, olive green and the closest I'll get to red is burgundy. However, I'm not the same person I was last year at around this time, meaning, as everything else changes so does my style (:


Sweater ~ H&M | Pants~ H&M | Heels~ Windsor










Thanks for stopping by, and have a lovely week ahead.

Winning Tip: Don't let others stop you from fulfilling your destiny, and don't stop others from fulfilling their destiny.

Love& God Bless
ww

No comments :

Post a Comment