Image Map

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

How my Dream came to Reality








As 2016 comes to an end, I just wanted to share something that happened at the beginning of this year that left me in awe.

In the past I've heard a lot about writing down your dreams and speaking out everything that you wish for and it will come to life. Each time I heard this I would just dismiss it and keep on with my wishful thinking (lol). I mean God already knows what's in my heart right?? well that's what I thought. Don't get me wrong, He sure does but...

So on the first week of January, my sister asked me to do this thing with her. We wrote down all our 2016 Goals. We broke down the goals into Financial, Social, Physical, Spiritual... to fit every area of our lives. Below them, we added a few steps on how we hoped to achieve each goal. One of my goals was to go to Spain. When I was writing it down I chuckled, my dreams and visions may sometimes seem a little bit ridiculous and this one was one of those. Especially with the job I had at the time, it would be impossible to get time off for such a vacation. And if I showed you my bank account at the time, you would have laughed too. However, I still wrote it down and said alittle prayer after my cumbersome list.

Fast forward to May 2016, I was going on a 1 month vacation to Sweden, Spain and Finland (bonus) with my family. Everything just fell in place from January to May, and although some things happened that left me quite miserable (story for another day) I later came to the realization that God was just making my dream come true. I dint win the lottery or anything, nobody offered me cash from nowhere... If anything I had to quit my job.  But it happened, and so many other things that I wrote down on my crazy list.
I say (write) all this to say, as 2017 begins don't be afraid to dream, wish, pray, speak, have faith and write down all your wishes and watch them come to reality. You know what they say "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
Thank me later *wink.
Ps. When all these nice things start happening to you please let me know so we can be excited together 😊 . Cant wait to see what 2017 has in store for both me and you...

Love & God Bless
Ww

2 comments :