Image Map

Monday, December 19, 2016

Red is for Love

 










Is it obvious yet that I'm obsessed with the good ol' red lips? Maybe I should add that to my list of "what to leave in 2016" as well.

 
 
Faux Fur Coat~ Dillards | Top~ Forever21 | Shorts~ Dillards | Heels~ Zara | Purse~ Random store at the mall

 
 


Its officially five days to Christmas and I couldn't be more excited. Especially because one of my love languages (the main one)happens to be receiving gifts so you know I'm impatiently waiting to open mine #NoPressure. Also, I cant wait to just lounge around the house doing absolutely nothing.

ION: On my journey of finding myself I've learnt so much that I'm hoping to share with at least one person out there. One of the things I recently discovered is that everybody has a different love language. That explains why you could get somebody a present and expect them to jump out the roof when you give it to them but instead your amazing gift is received with a mere thank you and tossed to the side (happened to me numerous times). So you can imagine how shocked I was to find out that gifts don't mean the same to everybody. To some people the only way to prove you love them is by touch, and  to some you have to tell it to them...its crazy huh? To me actions speak louder than words so you better get to shopping... just kidding.
Incase you want to find out what your love language is here is a link. Also, you can send it to your spouse,family and friends and once they get their answer they have the option of entering an email to forward the results. Cheers to having better, healthier relationships.


Love & God Bless
ww










No comments :

Post a Comment