Image Map

Monday, December 5, 2016

Party Season











As we get into this event filled season, from work Christmas parties to family gatherings and mini vacays, I have to admit I am overly excited and looking forward to this year's festive events. Speaking of excitement, I managed to put up a new video on YouTube with two cute Outfits of the day, watch here .

Amidst all the celebratory events, there's the planning that comes with the thought of a new year. One thing is for sure, most of us have a couple of things that we would like to leave in 2016. One of the items on my list happens to be these gold pair of heels. I think I might have over worn them (if there's such a thing) but, I have to find a replacement first. They just seem to go so well with everything.

Outfit Details~ Here

Happy Holidays

Love & God Bless
ww

No comments :

Post a Comment